Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. Items to sell only 100% made in India. It should be under the below categories.
a. Food items(should have expiry of minimum 4 days), spices, grains, millet
b. Apparels, Leather, Footwear, Fashion
c. Home needs, Toys, stone crafts, arts, paintings, seeds, plants, agricultural items
d. Religious stuffs, health needs, hardware, automobiles, electronics, pet animals
e. Scents, Flammable scents, candles, trekking, fashion, cosmetics, health
f. Books, music, movie, hardware, vehicles, tools, electronics, travel
2. To become seller you need to be authorized person for your item(our team will verify that manually)
3. Items should be 100% made in India.
4. Sellers should have proper license, GST, and registration papers. GTAG certificate is plus point.
5. Sellers will get prepaid for their first 5 orders, there after once in week (Monday 9am to 10am) that week’s sales will be credited to their bank account.
6. Sellers need to submit their items list with price, available item quantity. Needs to verify frequently with our team. Either our team members will get information frequently.
7. Majority of communication from Whatsapp, but all communication will be in both mail and whatsapp.
8. Item should be good in quality, well packed(& have validity/Exp date printed) failing will be discontinued from selling on nativeitem.com.
9. Sellers will receive notification immediately for their new order request, items must be packed and get ready. Our Shipping pickup team will reach in 1 to 4 hours at your location.
10. Items which need to prepare/ready more than 4 hours before getting orders must be mentioned during seller’s signup.
11. For additional marketing of your items will notified personally from our marketing team to improve sales which will cost extra.
12. Sellers should agree 12% commission for nativeitem.com for their items. Which means, from every sale of your item 12% will be deducted and send to your account.
An agreement to sell is a contract between the buyer and the seller of a property. Like any other contract, this deal, too, can go awry. This is why it is important for both the buyer and the seller to give due consideration while making or accepting offers. You must know your rights in case the other party fails to honour the agreement.
From The Seller's Perspective. If something like this happens, there are various scenarios in which you can act. Before deciding on what can be done, it is important to look back at the sale agreement and see if it had in its clauses. Here are a few things to check: What was the clause in the contract regarding the failure on the part of the buyer to make the payment? Is there any clause which states that the balance money would be paid only after the buyer is satisfied with the title of the property? Is there a clause that you can issue a legal notice to the buyer for cancellation of the agreement and seek damages? Is there any clause stating that the buyer can renege on the agreement if he fails to get the home loan? Also remember that if it is a registered agreement, a deed of cancellation will have to be executed by both the parties. Only then can the property be sold to the third party.On the other hand, if the buyer refuses to agree for cancellation of a seller agreement, you can file a suit for specific performance to make the balance payment.
From The Buyer's Perspective. Here, too, the same set of rules apply. A buyer also has to refer to the sale agreement and look for the relevant clauses. What is the clause in the contract regarding seller backtracking from the deal? Is there any clause that states the seller can cancel the deal if certain conditions are not met from his side?
Can you issue a legal notice to the seller for cancellation of the agreement and seek damages? In a nutshell, the buyer or the seller may seek breach-of-contract money damages when the other party fails to complete the sale. If a seller defaults, he must return all deposits, plus added reasonable expenses, to the buyer. The other party may also seek to compel the erring party to complete the deal under specific performance. From a buyer's point of view, it is advisable to get the sale agreement registered. Send filled and signed doc to [email protected]
Already have an account? Log in instead!